We are growing and are now looking for talented colleagues in Finland! There is a vacancy as Service Delivery Manager in Nordic Operations with office space in Espoo.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for translating the customer's business and contractual requirements into operational goals, and ensuring that these are achieved in accordance with the agreement. SDM works in customer teams consisting of resources from Sales, Project Management, Operations, Purchasing and other stakeholders depending on the contract and project and report to the Local Manager.
We think you are a curious and driven individual, who:
- Is solution-oriented and structured
- Is able to work with multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work with several internal and external stakeholders
- Has good collaboration skills
- Thrives on creating, analyzing and improving processes
About The Position
SDM is the customer's primary contact at the operational level, and ensures fulfillment of the contract in the defined areas covered by the contract. Internally in Dustin, you will collaborate with other teams and departments, and act as the link between the customer and the rest of the organization.
As a large part of the role, there will also be responsibility for the delivery projects and customer experience.
Main Tasks Are
Order, purchasing, invoicing and reporting management
- Managing customer projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Securing the SLA and working proactively to prevent potential breach of contract
- Status and planning meetings
- Manage customer contracts and deliveries
- Develop processes and relationships with stakeholders
What We Offer
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So we will still want to list a few:
- An inspiring and fast-paced company in strong growth
- A dynamic and good working environment with a winning culture
- An independent, flexible and varied workday with friendly team mates
- Competitive conditions, good employee benefits
- Wellness activities, start pack for remote work, health care etc.
- Bright and modern premises, in addition to the possibility of remote working
Still curious? Read more on our career page
What You Bring
- A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, within a relevant field
- 2 years of experience, preferably from the IT industry
- Strong experience working with customers
- Strong team player who likes to interact with others and work towards customers
- Good communication and project working skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
- Audio Visual (AV) product knowledge and understanding of Solution sales are merited.
- That Is Why We Can Promise You One Thing
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow.
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews and sometimes a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Depending on the role and location, some of the meetings can be on Teams. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the hiring manager Kari Salmi by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and close the job ad when we have found the right person for the role. We encourage you to send your motivated application and resume as soon as possible.