Service Delivery Coordinator, Group Operations
3 Step IT Group Oy
3StepIT currently looking for a new Service Delivery Coordinator, Group Operations. The Group’s Service Delivery team will deploy and train all of the current and future 3stepIT Services to 3stepIT customers and in addition to playing a key role in this, you will participate in service implementation, development and second level support regarding 3stepIT’s services.
This is a great opportunity to deepen your knowledge about Service Delivery processes, different products and customers and develop your skills in deploying services and trainings. As this position is part of our Group organisation, The Service Delivery Coordinator will participate actively in building our success internationally.
In more detail, the role will involve
- 3stepIT services related tasks including (but not limited to): customer set up, system service settings, customer reporting and analysis, matching of devices and follow ups. Problem solving support with customer.
- Second Level Service support related tasks: handling service support requests or escalating those to next level, activating services based on requests.
- Delivering and supporting deliveries of trainings.
- Co-operation with technical product management regarding development requirements in services.
- Some participation in cross-functional work groups, e.g. Service Development Community.
- Supporting harmonized service delivery processes, work instructions and training material across multiple media types (MS Visio process maps, handbook/user guides, presentations and online training material).
- Developing and maintaining a multi-language material bank to support both existing and new language requirements.
- Participation in customer meetings where 3StepIT Services are being discussed including follow up meetings
- Support in development of Service Level (SLAs) for each service, monitor performance against SLAs and utilize time and resources to improve on operational performance.
What we believe you bring
- Customer Service Excellence and customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Training skills and a strong interest in the area
- Continuous service improvement focus
- Basic level understanding of technical tools
- A relevant degree in business, technology or similar field.
- Good level of written and spoken English, other language skills are desirable
- Team working skills
- Problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and develop
- Positive attitude, desire to help others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to travel when required
What we will offer
- An interesting position in a developing, international and successful growth company: We build more sustainable future by optimizing life cycles and lengthening the use life of IT devices
- An opportunity to develop: We support you in learning new work skills and feed your professional development
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere: We are an energetic and active crew that works, learns, moves and plays together, and enjoys joint achievements
- A reputable company with excellent future prospects that can launch you on an international career
Please note that Interviews will be held ongoing. Do apply by filling out our electronic application form latest on Sunday March 29th.