Relacom Finland Oy
We’re looking for a skilled and highly motivated individual to act as our
We are searching for our Services South unit a Service Coordinator. The employment contract is fixed-term for the summer vacation period and the position is located in Vantaa.
The individual we’re looking for is open, active, target and development-oriented and has excellent or close to native skills of English and Finnish.
In this position your responsibilities consist of taking part in the production management and Service Desk and Helpdesk rings. You must be familiar with working with Windows environment remotely and onsite, you will be reporting activities to clients and internal shareholders, managing clients’ service orders, dispatching orders to our technicians and the positon includes also sales of IT devices and system administration and installation. The work is hectic and requires strong self-management skills.
The success of handling the assignment requires:
- Experience of IT environments
- Experience of Service Desk and Helpdesk environments
- Excellent spoken and written communication abilities
- Close to native spoken and written English and Finnish language skills
- Previous experience in customer service
- Willingness for shiftwork
- Hardware skills
- An entrepreneur approach for work and customer service mindset
- Sales-driven attitude and experience in sales
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to independent problem solving
- Drivers licence (B)
We also appreciate:
- Good local knowledge
- Multitasking skills on computer
- Certificates, for example, Dell and HP server maintenance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in suitable field of study
- Hands-on attitude, co-operation skills and flexibility regarding working hours
For more information about the position please contact Tommi Hiljanen, tel. 040 682 2267.
Send your application by latest on 30.4.2019.