Service Coordinator, Smart Infrastructure
Service Coordinator, Siemens Osakeyhtiö
We are looking for a Service Coordinator at Siemens Osakeyhtiö, Smart Infrastructure, Distribution System business unit in Espoo.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way we live and work to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability. Distribution System business unit is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Business is rapidly changing with digitalization opening variety of new solutions and services which are more eco-friendly, user-specific and also economical.
We are total around 280 employees in Smart Infrastructure team in Finland and Baltic. With us you can impact the world we live in!
What are my responsibilities?
As a Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for Customer support function of the Siemens Distribution System Customer Services business in Finland. You will perform order management for assigned customers and manage clients' information in the information system.
Other key responsibilities:
- Process incoming orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services
- Support customers and provide 1st level user support in case of arising issues
- Conduct technical and/or administrative, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery
- Drive complex issues and questions to respectively qualified Service Technicians or Service Engineers
What we would expect from you?
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar customer service function / or in similar tasks
- Knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering and electrical systems and components for MV- and LV- distribution systems would be beneficial
- Self-starting individual performer with ability to work with many stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
What do we offer?
You will become part of an open and dynamic culture, where professional and personal development are at the top of the agenda. We offer you a challenging position in an international environment and possibility to work flexible. In this role you will play a central role in the Customer Support organization and not least with our customers and stakeholders.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mikko Parkkonen, +358 50 593 9805. Send us your application as soon as possible, as applications will be dealt with on a continuous basis. Latest by 18.6.2020.