We are looking for a Service Architect to join Elisa’s Software Services department for a permanent position in Helsinki. The OCX (Online Customer Experience) team is developing our online experience from backend to frontend. The Software Services department is responsible for development of Elisa’s online and emerging services, like Elisa Viihde, Elisa Kirja and EpicTV. We are developing many other new services too and are launching new products all the time. We use user-centric design methods and want to produce experiences in our customers’ everyday life.
Do you approach programming with a passion and want to lead development work in line with your own vision? Do you have mastery of different kinds of modern development environments and can solve even large problems in an agile manner? Do you know Java and new frontend technologies inside out and are APIs a run-of-the-mill thing for you? Are you always ready to try out something new and can easily take new technologies on board? If you recognised yourself, there could be a fantastic place for you in our team, where the pace is quick but work is always done with a twinkle in the eye.
We are looking for a new architect for the Elisa Software Services / Online Customer Experience team to work together with our talented software specialists. Our task is to develop interesting services for our customers and internal users. You would have full stack technical visibility to our company and would be able to affect how things are done in the future.
In the job, you can use your skills in a creative and versatile way right at the heart of our company. You can get to make system choices independently and lead development work in the right direction in line with your own vision.
The team is located in Elisa headquarters in Pasila, Helsinki.
What we expect from you:
- Enthusiasm and desire to take responsibility for the progress of projects and get things done in a challenging and diverse work environment
- Self-initiated, open and quick way of doing things and the ability to inspire others through your own actions and attitude
- Several years of experience in working at system level and over five years of work experience in demanding software or system development tasks
- Mastery of modern development environments
- Understanding of modern frontend technologies and strong API proficiency
- Understanding of the operation of systems as a whole
- Ability for both independent planning and decision-making
- Good interactive and team player skills and fluency in Finnish and English
We offer you:
- Opportunity to directly affect everyday life of Finns and customer satisfaction of Elisa’s customer satisfaction
- A chance to get to build up the Software Service unit into a top-class software house and change Elisa’s way of making software
- A flexible and energetic work environment
- Nice colleagues
For more information about the job please contact: Jarkko Järvinen, Head of Architecture / OCX (firstname.lastname@example.org, 045-6700340)
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1127285
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 29.4.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite