Service and Laboratory Engineer
We are looking for Service and Laboratory Engineer at our office in Vantaa.
You will be responsible for power product maintenance service and customer support. Your duties include repairing returned power products and documentation and controlling component stock levels. You are responsible for regular calibration of laboratory devices and calibration records. You will also participate in prototype assembly and measurements together with electronics engineers. You will work in cooperation with other R&D members and you will report to Quality Manager.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Over 3 years´ experience in in electronics industry or similar business environment
- BSc or Technician degree within Electrical Engineering
- Experience or interest in working in electronics R&D laboratory
- Experience or interest in CAD/CAE, ERP and Product Document Management (PDM) tools
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proactive hands on attitude and willingness to develop
- Good team working and communication skills
We offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in power electronics as a member of team professionals. You will be offered varying tasks and development projects in an international environment.
To apply for this position send your CV and application with salary request to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 9th February. For more information please contact Mikko Kuikkaniemi, mikko.kuikkaniemi(at)efore.com, +358 40 747 8317.