Service Agents, Nordea Business Centre, Helsinki and Vaasa
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Service agent, you’ll be serving our corporate customers via phone and Netbank messages. You play a key role as a customer’s first point of entry to Nordea.
You´ll give advice and sell actively according our values, principles and concepts. In Nordea Business Centre we help corporate customers on their journey from new corporation to whatever they grow. We deliver great customer experiences in financing, investments, insurance and daily transactions.
You have a great possibility to grow up in this position and look up for various career opportunities in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering and handling our customer´s inquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Supporting customers with the wide range of services including digital services and acting on sales leads
- generated from Nordea´s systems or in the customer dialogue
- Using modern tools and acting compliant providing customers the best support
- Improving continuous customer satisfaction with high quality customer interaction in multiple channels
- Acting as a role model for co-workers and creating good working spirit
These roles are based in Helsinki and Vaasa. Welcome to a team of great customer experiences who´s ambition is to be #1 in customer satisfaction, people satisfaction and profit.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job. You want to grow up as a sales person. You are service minded as a person. You are a goal oriented team player and you have ability to adapt and react to change.
- Experience in customer service and sales
- Knowledge of the corporate business area is a benefit
- Great communication skills in both spoken and written
- Ability to work at 7:15 – 22:15 on weekdays
- BBA or equivalent
- Fluency in Finnish (professional level) and sufficient skills in English. Swedish is considered as an advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 18th May 2018 to send us your application. You can send you application and CV in Finnish if you wish. Interviews will star already during the application period.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact:
- Markus Raaska (Helsinki), tel. 0440334132
- Anja Långstedt (Helsinki), tel. 0505665335
- Maria Somppi (Vaasa), tel. 0503515798
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.