Service Agent, Helsinki (temporary 6 months)
We are looking for Service Agents to serve our corporate customers via phone and Netbank messages. You’ll play a key role as a customer’s first point of entry to Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to give advice and sell actively according to our values, principles and concepts. We deliver great customer experiences in versatile business banking activities and daily transactions. You have a great possibility to grow up in this position and look up for various career opportunities in Nordea.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Nordea Business Centre, where we help corporate customers on their journey from new business ideas to whatever they grow.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering and handling our customer´s inquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Supporting customers with the wide range of services including digital services and acting on sales leads generated from Nordea´s systems or in the customer dialogue
- Using different tools and acting compliant providing customers the best support
- Improving continuous customer satisfaction with high-quality customer interaction in multiple channels
- Acting as a role model for co-workers and creating good working spirit
The role is based in Helsinki. Welcome to a team of great customer experiences which ambition is to be #1 in customer satisfaction, people satisfaction and profit.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Experience in customer service and sales
- Knowledge of the corporate business area would be an asset
- Ability to work at 7:15 – 22:15 on weekdays
- BBA (tradenomi) or Vocational Qualification in Business and Administration (merkonomi) is an advantage
- Professional level of Finnish and English, Swedish is considered as an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 July 2019. You can send your application and CV also in Finnish. We will start interviews already during application period.
For more information about the position, please contact between 9:00-16:00:
Anja Långstedt, Helsinki, tel. +358505665335 (till 05.07.2019)
Tytti Puuskari, Helsinki, tel.+358407710991
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.