Service Administrator to Helsinki
We are now looking for a full-time Service Administrator for our client based in Helsinki. The fixed-term employment starts as soon as a suitable candidate has been found and the contract will be made until 31.12.2018 with a possibility for extension.
As a Service Administrator you are responsible for managing service reports and invoicing of service jobs within the field of healthcare technology. The work includes both manual work and using of automated invoicing system. You will also help in providing service job tenders.
Quality Specific Goals:
• You will comply with the company’s quality management policy and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job position.
• You’ll complete all planned quality & compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• You are also responsible in identifying and reporting any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• High level of self- organization together with ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both English and Finnish
• Computer skills to include Salesforce.com, Oracle and MS office
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Vision, with ability to identify process improvement and initiate change
• Prior experience in customer service
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Service Administrator
Yhteyshenkilö: Pietari Kuronen
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137028
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki