Service Account Manager
We are looking for a customer oriented Service Account Manager, focusing on customers using our solutions and services in Nets Merchants Services.
The digitalization of payments is in the midst of a massive transformation and you’ll be right in the centre. You are ready to take an active role supporting Sales organisation in various tasks related to our customers. Team work and high accountability is very much valued in addition to have a very keen customer focus.
Interested? Please read more below and see why this role could be next step for you.
Your primary responsibilities in this role is to
- have a portfolio of a given set of customers that are of high value or potential for Nets
- Function as the key contact point for Key Account customers for all operational items
- Function as the internal coordinator inside Merchant Services for our products and services
- Supporting role to the KAMs in customer meetings
- Proactively drive operational improvements that will be beneficial for both customer and Nets
- Arrange operational meetings with customer and support KAM
- Use internal professionals to support on customer management
- Create complex reports for customer or assist creating develop automatic recurring reports based on customer requests
- Initiate and assist customer implementation projects in cooperation with Customer Project Managers, for customers that will include in your portfolio
- Thrive in the role at ‘spider in the web’
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and open to constant change
- Ability to co-operate across different business areas and at different levels
- Customer focused and solution oriented
- Native Finnish language, Excellent verbal and written English
It is beneficial, but not a requirement, if you have a good insight/understanding of the card payment or retail industry landscape.
This role is your chance to be part of a company recognized by its growth, innovation and development – who offers a competitive salary, benefits and insurance schemes.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers…you and me.
Power your career. Apply now or at latest Wednesday 2nd June 2019
If you have questions and wish to get more information don’t hesitate to contact recruiting manager Jyrki Helinä +358 40 755 2602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.