Sensor Process Engineer, Cleanroom
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 13.2.2018
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Sensor Process Engineer to join our Delivery Capability team of Sensor Factory. We manufacture sensors to measure humidity, pressure and different gases. Team maintains and develops sensor manufacturing processes as well as develops manufacturability technologies for Vaisala’s high mix low volume Operations. You will work in close co-operation with sensor manufacturing team and R&D the main focus being developing manufacturing operations and manufacturability of micro sensor cleanroom processes. Your daily work is to support our operators in sensor wafer processing and maintain manufacturing processes. Our work has a significant impact on product quality, performance and productivity.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Support cleanroom operators in daily work
• Develop methodology and improve processes and tools in own area to achieve set objectives and improve productivity
• Attending R&D projects where you will select manufacturing processes and methods for micro sensor processing
• Follow up quality metrics of manufacturing processes
• Participate to equipment investments and process ramp up
• Lead, train and coach others in continuous improvement projects
• Understanding of thin-film-technologies or silicon bulk-micromechanics or surface micromechanics
• Knowledge of micro sensor wafer processing like lithography, etching, sputtering, evaporation, chemical vapor deposition etc.
• Analytical problem-solving and process development skills
• Basics of design of experiments and statistical analysis (LEAN, Six Sigma, DoE)
• Ability to work, share and develop ideas in a team
• Continuous improvement mindset
We are looking for candidates who are spontaneous and take responsibility for entities, and are enthusiastic to learn cleanroom processes. You have desire to work as an active team member, supporting manufacturing operators and sharing information throughout company. You have MSc in Physics, Chemistry or some relevant Engineering field and minimum 2 years work experience in relevant field.
The assignment is a fixed term until end of 2019. For further information about the position, please contact Lotta-Riina Sivula, tel. +358 40 843 2493.
Please submit your online application with CV and salary request by 26th of February 2018.