Senior Web Analyst
Telia Finland Oyj
Do you love solving problems and are constantly curious about why things happen in the digital space? Do you have a big drive to understand and utilize online data? Telecom industry is changing faster than ever, for example Telia is already both a media and an advertiser, and need for actionable analyses from online customer interactions is increasing exponentially.
We are now looking for an experienced web analyst to join our growing team of online analytics and optimizing experts. Our team is responsible for web and digital marketing analyses and online performance optimization for both consumer and business sides.
Your next challenge
You like challenge and help us build the best possible online analytics practice at Telia. You will work to improve online business through actionable reports and proactive analyses, generating ideas for AB-testing and personalization through data, and measuring and improving our online marketing efforts. You also implement online measurement through google tag manager on our platforms, and make sure tracking works in our own platforms and in digital advertising. You work together with internal and external stakeholders from marketing and media agency, online business, site development, design and customer intelligence.
Who are you?
- Do you know Google Analytics inside and out?
- Do you think Google Tag Manager is one of the best things since Google Analytics?
- Have you read every page of simoahava.com and kaushik.net?
- Does the idea of running a paid online ad without Analytics tagging make you cringe?
- Have you mastered the arts of regular expressions?
- Can you solve the problems of cross-domain tracking and website self-referrals in your sleep?
- Can you bring the joy of Analytics to others in simple, yet fantastic way?
- Have you ever played with SuperMetrics for Google Sheets? Do you understand fully how much better Google Sheets is than Excel?
- Have you hit you head to the ever-moving wall of attribution modeling one too many times?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, this is the perfect position for you!
Your experience and personality
- 3-4 years related experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, and preferrably with other online analytics platforms as well
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics methods and Business Intelligence tools
- Willingness to constantly learn and apply new things
- Self-motivated and able to multitask
- Persistence in front of problems
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Finnish and English
- Experience from advanced online ad tracking, especially programmatic advertising, is a big plus
What can you expect from us?
We offer you responsibility and plenty of interesting possibilities for applying and increasing your skills in web analytics, AB-testing and personalization, digital marketing analytics, application analytics and application marketing attribution, technical web analytics, and data science, among others.
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job by 6th December through telia.fi/career. Do you need to know more, call Ilkka Kalevi on 15.11.2018 at 16-17 or on 4.12.2018 at 16-17, +358 50 3583941. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We are Telia, the New Generation Telco. Everything we do is about connecting the world. We provide people with innovative, easy-to-access and effective ways to keep in touch and communicate with each other anywhere in the world. Networks remain in the core of our business, but as we are also the pioneers in the digital world, we provide services such as Internet of Things, Data Center, Digital Identity and Connected Cars. Be inspired by our New Generation Telco journey and create the digital future with us!