Senior Verification Engineer for ASIC Development
Murata Electronics Oy
Murata Finland is developing leading edge gyroscope and accelerometer safety-critical sensors for global automotive, industrial and healthcare markets. We are currently investing in strategic change to develop new ASIC development capabilities in-house. Therefore we are looking for a Senior Verification Engineer to our Digital ASIC Development team in Vantaa.
Your main responsibility is to lead digital ASIC verification from early concept designs to mass production ramp up. You will be working with design partners, Murata lead engineers, product managers and design teams.
In order to be successful in this position, these are the essential qualities and skills:
- You have technical education (e.g.B.Sc, M.Sc., Ph.D. or D.Sc.) with emphasis on microelectronics
- You have 4+ years of experience with digital design flow
You have experience in
- Verification of the complex digital ASIC
- Verification of DSP algorithms using e.g. Matlab, Simulink etc.
- Modern verification methods and tools
- RTL coding
- You communicate and negotiate fluently in English
- You have excellent communication skills in order to understand various requirements and communicate with external partners and internal teams
- Systematic and careful way of working
- You are innovative and interested in working in an international environment
- Experience with safety critical applications is highly appreciated
In this role you have a chance to further develop yourself to lead digital verification of an ASIC for our unique technology and learn from highly skilled colleagues. You will be key player in creating verification methodology for Murata, and you will have excellent visibility to all ASIC development phases relate to safety critical products. Our team members will guide you when needed and we are all supporting each other. With us you have the possibility to develop and challenge yourself as a professional.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology contributing to the advancement of society. We believe that the tiniest things can have the greatest impact. With our innovative sensor technology, cars remain in their lanes, people’s hearts keep beating and bridges do not collapse. The combination of our Finnish and Japanese capabilities will enable safe and autonomous driving – in all places.
For more information please contact Tero Sillanpää, tel. +358 50 407 7204 or e-mail email@example.com. Tero is pleased to tell you more about Murata and the position. Hopefully you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your application with resume and salary expectations via the link until 16th February 2020. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.