Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior User Experience designer for our Tampere or Turku offices to join our newly established User Experience team. Cadmatic is a software product compa-ny with strategic focus on UX, and this position lets you have an unique impact on our worldwide user base, our products and the company itself.
What makes us special:
We are a product company, which means long-term ownership of the product UX and striving for continuous improvement. We make sophisticated products for technically ori-ented users in highly specialized professions. The user interfaces we create have unique graphical elements and interactions in 2D and 3D, and they are supported by our own core technologies. Desktop is our main platform but we also work in web, mobile, VR and AR.
You will work with motivated professionals with a broad range of knowledge and skills: product owners, developers, testers, application specialists as well as end users, and bring your own expertise to the mix.
The UX team will work in a variety of projects, taking part in new developments and im-proving the existing product by both major rewrites and picking some low hanging fruits.
Some of your daily tasks:
• Understanding customers’ challenges and expectations by interviewing users and do-ing competitor analysis.
• Interaction design and wireframing.
• Advocating the user and supporting ideation in cross functional teams; explaining de-sign decisions to others.
• User testing of mock-ups, prototypes and the final product.
• Development of design systems.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in UX work for digital products.
• Skills in communication, empathy, facilitation and organizing.
• Knowledge of user-centered research and design methodologies.
• Interest and ability to dig into the world of technically oriented users.
• Good command of English and willingness to travel occasionally.
What we can offer:
• The best colleagues.
• A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
• Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
• A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
• Competitive benefits.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please apply online on our website www.cadmatic.com/careers and attach your CV, motivation letter and possible portfolio.
The deadline for applications is March 15th, 2020.
Check out why Ludmila loves to work at CADMATIC on Turku Business Region channel and what Jenni, Juan, Niek and others appreciate in CADMATIC on CADMATIC YouTube chan-nel. More videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/cadmaticsoftware/videos.