Senior Trade Compliance Specialist
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for a
SENIOR TRADE COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The Sr. Trade Compliance Specialist is responsible for running the Turku site import and export program and all day to day transactional trade compliance activities required to import or export PerkinElmer’s products. This includes transactions related to purchase orders, sales orders, inventory transfers and items shipped free of charge.
In this role you are part of the global Trade Compliance team as well as work closely with other functions at the Turku site.
Day to day activities include but are not limited to:
- Export and import classification of saleable and purchased products.
- Export controls regarding for example SPL, export licenses, embargoed countries, and dual use review.
- Customs clearance process including invoice, other documentation, and valuation.
- Customs Broker inquiries and troubleshooting problems.
- Country of origin analysis and Free Trade Agreements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business administration, Logistics, Law, or other relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in running a Trade Program
- Experience using SAP and SAP Global Trade Services is appreciated.
- Knowledge on EU and US export control regulations
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
- Independent, collaborative, and self-motivated business person with troubleshooting skills
What we offer:
- Professional and positive team members
- Challenging position with a variety of tasks
- Global and fast paced environment
- Focus on career development
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, at the latest on July 4th via the link below. Please note that we will start the interviews as soon as we find right candidates.
For further details please contact Marjaana Heinonen, Sr.Trade Compliance Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 50 4821 629 preferably on Friday June 11th between 10-11 or on Monday June 14th between 15-16. Join us today!