Senior Test Lead
You’ll be ensuring the stability and security of Account Management (AMS)
You’ll be a key part of the AMS value stream, where we create industry leading solutions to our customers and millions of consumers across Europe.
As a Senior Test Lead you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
Ensuring the stability and security of our services is at the highest priority for us and our customers. As the Senior Test Lead, you will be responsible of creating and driving a full QA strategy for AMS, to ensure that we meet the agreed quality management standards.
We’d love you to have a passion for payments, but most of all a comprehensive understanding of building, implementing and driving a vision and strategy for Quality Assurance. You will have the possibility to leave your mark on the way payments are perceived by millions of consumers across Europe.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us and your key responsibilities are:
- Build and drive the QA strategy for AMS
- Maintain and evolve test plans and processes
- Organize all aspects of the quality assurance lifecycle
- Lead and mentor the QA team members
- Manage key stakeholders from management to development teams to align expectations
- Communicate and report test activities and risk mitigation plans to create transparency
This role is based in our office in Helsinki, but your colleagues in the Value Stream are located in multiple countries across the globe.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s the genuine passion for quality assurance that enables you succeed as the Senior Test Lead.
In addition for that drive towards QA, your qualifications include
- Relevant higher education at master-degree level
- Experience with establishing and evolving a QA strategy, relevant formal processes and industry-accepted best practices
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, with excellent results from Quality Assurance – preferably in the payment industry
- Experience with agile ways of working – preferably with SAFe
- Extensive experience with various test automation tools and processes
Apply with your CV, and if you want, you can attach a short video clip in the SmartProfile. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Iiro Ikäheimo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.