Blancco Technology Group is hiring Senior Test Engineer to work on the data erasure product in our Espoo office at Finland.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will find it fun to challenge the idea of “impossible”, producing results that are elegant and simple. You are driven by an environment of new and innovative ideas, new routes to take and new ways to produce high quality solutions. Constant, personal growth and learning among the global Blancco Technology Group team of experts will boost your career to a next level. We grow professionals in their own fields and, equally, we are looking to learn from you.
At Blancco Technology Group you work with the latest technologies. You should have demonstrable experience in your field of expertise, but not afraid to learn new things. We value excellence and continuous learning, but also enjoy passion for work and innovations and good team spirit. Do you have courage to hop on, grow with the company and be our next team member?
As a Senior Test Engineer you will be responsible for software testing of our product as part of a multinational team. Your contribution will play an important role in helping us provide better products and services. At Blancco you will use modern tools for automated testing, continuous integration, documentation and communication to achieve shared goals.
- Planning and executing SW product test rounds
- Reviewing requirements from a quality perspective and developing test asset
- Designing and executing test cases by both manual and automated test methods
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Maintaining and developing test environment for data center
Skills & experience appreciated:
- Previous experience with data center environments including storage devices (SAN,NAS, RAID, FC)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and shell scripting and familiar with other OS (windows, mac)
- Experience with virtualization platforms (VMWare)
- Experience in system testing
- Experience in continuous integration and test automation
- Experience in agile software development projects
- ISTQB or similar certificate
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Good team working skills
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV in our website www.experis.com or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, +358 40 0253 248.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Experis IT on erikoistunut IT-alan osaajiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.