Senior SW developer
Direct Conversion AB
Direct Conversion AB (publ) is developing and manufacturing next generation x-ray and gamma ray imaging devices. Our office is in Espoo Finland, but we are operating worldwide. We have headquarters at Stockholm, and subsidiaries in Helsinki, London and Munich. Direct Conversion offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with unique state-of-the-art technology in x-ray imaging for medical and industrial applications.
Direct Conversion is part of the Varex Imaging Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of flat panel x-ray detectors.
Senior SW developer
Direct Conversion AB (ISO 13485:2016 certified company) is developing and manufacturing next generation x-ray and gamma ray imaging devices. Our office is in Espoo, Finland, but we are operating worldwide. We have headquarters at Stockholm, and subsidiaries in Helsinki, London and Munich. Direct Conversion offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with unique state-of-the-art technology in x-ray imaging for medical and industrial applications. Direct conversion is part of the Varex Imaging Group, the world’s largest manufacturer of flat panel x-ray detectors.
We’re looking for a new member to expand our Software team.
As a member of our small but talented and highly motivated team, you will be developing our software portfolio of internal tools and public SDK parts, supporting constant evolution of technology and capabilities of our sensors. You will have a broad field for growing your software design skills as well as learning new things in hardware integration and science.
· Design and implementation of internal and public software PC tools
· Development of rich UI desktop imaging solution
· Development of software interfaces, API libraries and documentation as part of our SDK
· Build and test automation, as both continuous integration and production QA
· 5+ years of experience in software creation with practical examples of completed projects and products
· Solid C# & C++ skills and use of MS Visual Studio
· Desktop application development experience, including UI design
· Python knowledge (or willingness to master it)
· Unit testing and continuous integration automation (Jenkins, etc)
· Good communication skills in English
Experiences we Desire…
· Getting things done both on Linux and Windows, knowledge of networking stack and databases
· Algorithmic image processing knowledge is a plus, such as OpenCV or experience of working with industrial cameras or sensors
· Matlab knowledge is an advantage
· Hands-on attitude and willingness to collaborate closely with team members and customers
· Pragmatic design approach and sharp sense of logic
· Good communication skills in Finnish is an advantage
· We offer a unique opportunity to grow as an expert in the x-ray imaging field with a team in which every person makes a difference
· An international working environment in a committed and motivated team
· Flat hierarchies
· Individual training and development opportunities
The successful candidate will report to the SW Lead. The job entails working for clients that are based abroad and as such, some foreign travel will be necessary.
If you have ambition and motivation to expand your expertise to the areas of image processing, hardware integration and industrial automation, we can provide you the challenges you’re looking for. To be successful in this position you need to be self-driven, communicative and curious for science, technology and our business.
The position is permanent, and employment can start immediately or as agreed.
Are you interested?
More information by mail to: email@example.com subject: Software Engineer
We’re looking forward receiving your application!