We are looking for a Senior Process Control Engineer to join our clients Advanced Optics Team. You will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology.
Employment will be 18 months project via ManpowerGroup. During this period your employment contract will be permanent.
In this role, your responsibility will be establishing SPC methods by monitoring our internal fabrication processes, taking part of the failure analysis processes, data trend analysis, developing our internal processes as well as communicating with our stakeholders. Taking part in our design and process control documentation, verification and validation activities, root cause analysis are going to be among tasks. Your long background in semiconductor industry with statistical process control, together with a good understanding from complex nanofabrication techniques will enable you to engage quickly into your new role. With continuous learning approach, you can be successful in the long-term and adapt new innovative technologies we work on.
With your open and determined attitude, you will collaborate closely and efficiently with other experts from multiple fields. An innovative and pragmatic attitude coupled with strong time and resource management skills will enable you to succeed in this cutting-edge technology environment.
* Develop, maintain, and optimize the quality control processes in R&D.
* Adjust and adopt current and new process flows according to SPC methods.
* Identify improvement opportunities for fabrication flow and drive changes accordingly by collaborating other experts.
* Documentation of activities.
* Collaborate with different fabrication module owners within the team.
* Master's degree or higher in an approved Engineering or Science discipline with 5+ years' experience from semiconductor industry.
* Prior experience with quality standards or quality tools, statistical methods, and relevant software.
* Advance understanding on the failure analysis process, root cause analysis and data analysis.
* Good understanding of micro and nano manufacturing technologies and processes for optical components
* Hands-on attitude with the ability to use and develop the quality tools and systems.
* Good communication & teamwork skills in English
* Self-motivated with the ability to take personal ownership of issues.
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.