We are looking for a Senior Specialist to join Tikkurila RDI Color Service.
In this role your main responsibility is to manage and develop tinting system entity for Tikkurila’s industrial key account customers to ensure the best in class tinting service performance, quality, and customer experience for defined key account customers. You will be responsible for selected key account customers regarding tinting system knowledge, painting systems and tinting formulas in co-operation with process stakeholders. You will also take care of tinting system management in tinting management software, coordination of specific tinted standards and color accuracy complaints.
To succeed in this role:
- You have strong desire and ability to serve our internal and external customers in a flexible and collaborative manner.
- You enjoy working as a part of an international team and you are able to make decisions independently.
- You have ability and interest to understand chemical background of paint and paint components, and follow the development of the industry.
- Your mindset is result and solution oriented and you communicate and co-operate efficiently with Tikkurila RDI community and other stakeholders to achieve the best customer value.
We expect you to have:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or equivalent
- Relevant experience in paint technology
- Knowledge of paint products, preferably industrial paints
- Knowledge of tinting and tinting systems
- Experience in technical project management
- Fluent verbal and written English and Finnish, other language skills are an advantage
The position is based in Tikkurila RDI Centre in Vantaa, Finland.
We offer you a possibility to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues.
For more information please contact Tiina Lilja (email@example.com) or Päivi Luomahaara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please apply latest by 2nd of October 2020.
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in eleven countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2019, our revenue totaled EUR 564 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862