Senior Specialist Sustainability (m/f/d)
Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
We are now looking for a Senior Specialist Sustainability (m/f/d) to join our Sustainability Team in Augsburg. Other locations can be considered as well.
UPM is one of the world's leading paper producers and the European market leader in the paper converting and wood industries. At the Augsburg site, which is also the headquarters of the Communication Papers Business Area, we employ around 650 people and produce magazine paper for newspaper, newspaper supplements, advertising brochures and catalogues.
What you’ll do
- Develop sustainability training programs and material for sales
- Lead on activities to translate sustainability performance to support commercial activities
- Inform sustainability related marketing activities
- Play a leading role in ensuring impact and relevance of the #madeofsustainability campaign and sales information
- Support product development and product positioning around sustainability performance
- Support or lead projects and initiatives to improve sustainability performance in mills and our supply chain
- Engage with mill environmental managers and coordinate joint activities around clean run and 2030 environmental targets
- Work with UPM Group Environment and Responsibility team to support joint initiatives in Environmental Reporting, Clean Run and Environmental Technology, Social Sustainability and Sustainability Marketing
- Act as a sustainability expert to UPM customers and work with customers to fulfil their reporting needs
- Lead on responding to customer’s sustainability requests
Who you are
- You have studies in Environmental Management, Sustainability Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Engineering or related subjects with relevant practical experiences
- You have 1-5 years working experience related to sustainability or environmental responsibility or a relevant academic focus (can be technically or commercially focused)
- You have a good understanding of key environmental and sustainability regulation areas and societal trends
- You have a strong communication skills and interest in actively educating on sustainability
- You have a marketing mindset as well a commercial mindset and interest in developing sustainability as a clear value add in the market
- You have fluent written and spoken English, other languages are considered as an asset
This is what we offer you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For further information, please contact Stefanie Eichiner Tel. +498213109348| firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 24.02.2021.
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to receive your online application. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team in HR Service Center (email@example.com; +49 4963 401 1522).