Senior Specialist, Supply ChainUPM
Senior Specialist, Supply Chain
Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
We are now looking for a Senior Specialist, Supply Chain to join our Specialty Papers’ Make-to-Stock team for a temporary contract until September 2023. The position is located in Valkeakoski, Finland.
Greetings from your future manager
“Our make-to-Stock team is a small and efficient team at the core of the Specialty Papers’ Supply chain. In our team you contribute to our key customers’ success, with high responsibility and motivating daily tasks.” -Arttu Keskinen, Senior Manager, Sales and Operations Planning
What you’ll do
In the role you are responsible for managing stock programs in an optimal way, balancing agreed customer service levels and internal inventory. Your key tasks include to:
- manage inventory turns and stock levels, minimizing stock-outs and aged and obsolete inventory
- monitor daily situation in supply chain and apply appropriate inventory policies based on it
- collaborate with Customers, Sales and Customer Service to provide high service level to customers
- create replenishment order forecasts and process replenishment orders
- support forecast and allocation processes
- analyse potential Make-to-Stock programs
- report stock development and stock rotation
- take part in team and tool development
- handle other supply chain related tasks and small projects
Who you are
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- You have previous experience from a role in supply chain or customer service
- You have an eye for detail and strong Excel skills. You are comfortable working with systems, previous experience with SAP is an advantage
- You are a true team player, with a goal-oriented mindset and willingness to take initiative
- You are a clear communicator, fluent in English. Other language skills, including Finnish, are considered an asset
This is what we offer you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For more information about the position, please contact Arttu Keskinen, Senior Manager, Sales and Operations Planning by e-mail email@example.com or tel. +358400805239.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter latest July 10th 2022.
For support with submitting your application, please contact the HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
UPM Specialty Papers answers the world’s need for sustainable products with high-performance, fossil-free materials for packaging and labelling, and in APAC the most sustainable office and graphic papers available. Our approximately 1,900 dedicated experts help customers co-create solutions to their business challenges. UPM Specialty Papers’ global team and mills in China, Finland and Germany serve customers consistently and reliably around the world.
Find out how our products are special by nature at www.upmspecialtypapers.com