Senior Specialist - Functional Safety and Automation
Outotec (Finland) Oy
Process Control is an important part of Outotec’s technologies. From Espoo we deliver complete process control solutions to metallurgical plants all around the world. We use the latest technologies in engineering, instrumentation and automation. We are committed to deliver our plants and equipment according to the latest standards in functional safety and safety automation.
We are now looking for Senior Specialist - Functional Safety and Automation, to be based in Espoo.
As Senior Specialist - Functional Safety and Automation, you will:
- Implement functional safety and safety automation in plant deliveries
- Support machinery safety automation deliveries
- Support product development in safety automation issues
- Support safety risk assessments
- Develop functional safety procedures, instructions and tools
- Develop functional safety and safety automation competencies
To succeed, you will need:
- Deep knowledge of functional safety requirements and directives in global deliveries
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering
- Pro-active and result oriented hands-on approach to project implementation
- Self-driven and systematic working style with problem solving ability
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English and in Finnish
We offer you an interesting and challenging task in a global environment and excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional skills in a world’s leading company in minerals and metals processing technology.
Location: Finland / Espoo
Organization: Metals, Energy & Water
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
For more information:
Head of Automation & Instrumentation
Opening date: 2018-02-05
Closing date: 2018-02-28
Please fill in an online application at our web site. Unfortunately we are not able to accept applications sent by email.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101634
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo