Senior Specialist, Change Management
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
As a Senior Specialist, Change Management, You will be part of the PMO Team in the Program Management Department.
In this position, you will take operational responsibility in one or more projects, leading the entire project team through the change process. You will keep track of all current and past changes and will be able to lead the internal and external change committees. You will also bring the experience from the projects into the creation and optimization of the existing processes of the PMO and thus make a major contribution to the continuous improvement of our process landscape.
- A university degree, preferably in business administration or engineering
- Relevant professional experience in change management, preferably in the automotive industry
- Strong analytical & structural skills to turn unclear situations into a well-structured and prioritized list of actions
- Very good knowledge of project/change management processes and tools
- Capability to make decisions under pressure and take on responsibility
- Ability to self-reflection and self-management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team and matrix organization
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
This is a most thrilling and responsible position in our new business line, working on one of our strategically most important topics - battery systems for e-mobility. You will be part of Valmet Automotive and part of building the future of automotive mobility and future oriented industrial solutions. Valmet Automotive with its typical Nordic calmness provides an international footprint and an environment which enables employees to go forward and succeed with their jobs. Where a long heritage as one of the world's most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new.
Senior Manager, PMO
Please send your application by 18.7.2021
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1462031
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 30.6.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Valmet Automotive EV Power Recruiter (offre35648153.9860 (a) valmet-automotive-oy.contactrh.com)
- Puhelin: +358204848111
- Sijainti: Salo