We are now looking for Senior Specialist, Brand and Marketing for a fixed-term contract (maternity cover) to be located in Helsinki, Finland.
Greetings from your future team
"If you enjoy fast-paced, international working environment with endless opportunities for development, this is the place to be. UPM Raflatac is a very agile business – things are moving fast, and business is developing on many fronts. You won’t get bored in this job."– UPM Raflatac SHR & Marketing team
What you’ll do
- Contribute to annual regional marketing planning and execution of regional marketing strategies, campaigns, and activities together with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Independently manage regional marketing planning and execution according to GTM plan, participate in execution and support country level marketing activities
- Ensure the relevance of marketing activities in line with regional objectives
- Supporting global management of UPMR sustainability brands and campaign execution
- Driving selected global brand and marketing development projects
- Contributing to global brand development activities and creation and rollout of business specific brand guidelines
- Commercialization of sustainability in selected global concepts and services
- Driving EMEIA marketing KPI defining, monitoring, and reporting
- Management of selected exhibitions and events projects
- Create and manage engaging marketing content and collateral for both internal and external marketing needs and channels
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns using direct marketing and marketing automation
- Drive go-to-market plans and the delivery of sales tools for various marketing campaigns in EMEIA.
- Propose and agree targets and develop marketing reporting for EMEIA region
- Report and manage regional marketing budget spend
- Manage various marketing related administrative duties
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in marketing, brand management or digital marketing and proven track record of successful brand and marketing communications
- You have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- You are fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- You have excellent project management skills and proven ability to work in a demanding matrix organization environment
- You have experience in engaging marketing content creation for multi-channel marketing communications
- You are familiar with digital consumer journeys, lead generation & nurturing, inbound marketing and social media content development strategies
- You’re comfortable using Adobe tools for content creation. Experience is CRM tools (Salesforce or similar) is an asset.
- You have self-driven, proactive, and result-orientated way of working
- You are a fast learner with excellent communication skills, and you are a strong team player
- You’re organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- You have a creative and innovative mindset
- Experience in working within international companies is an asset
- Capability to travel as required
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We offer a versatile and challenging work opportunity in our motivated and supporting work community.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Helsinki, Finland. Other locations will be considered.
For more information about the open position, please contact Kati Murto, Director, Marketing on September, the 16th at 12-13 EET, the 20th at 11-12 EET or the 29th at 15-16 EET at +358407718668.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter by the 10th of October, 2021.
We review applications already during the application period, and you may be contacted already before the application deadline.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
UPM Raflatac is labeling a smarter future beyond fossils by developing innovative and sustainable labeling solutions. As one of the world’s leading producers of self-adhesive label materials, we offer high-quality paper and film label stock for branding and promotion, informational labels, and labels with functionality. We operate a global network of factories, distribution terminals and sales offices. Our company employees around 3,000 people and made sales of EUR 1.6 billion (USD 1.8 billion) in 2020. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM. Find out how we are labeling a smarter future beyond fossils at www.upmraflatac.com.