Senior Software Engineering Manager
Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 90 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to join our team.
The Senior Software Engineering Manager will lead a team of developers and test engineers who design, develop, test and maintain the state-of-the-art automated medication dispensing service of Evondos with a specific emphasis on usability, quality, performance and scalability.
The Senior Software Engineering Manager will promote and deploy continuous improvement culture to ensure that the team is utilizing industry best practises (Agile, DevOps), metrics and modern development tools. The person is accountable for in-time and in-budget software releases while retaining medical device grade quality. He/she will work closely with hardware team and other functions of the company, especially with product management, to ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in development plans and it is transparent to every individual in the team.
The Senior Software Engineering Manager reports to CTO and is located in Evondos headquarters in Salo, also partial remote working is possible.
We offer you:
- opportunity to join exceptional growth moment in Finnish healthtech company
- possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- meaningful job with a true social impact
- opportunity for personal growth and developing your capabilities
- chance to work in a value-based organizational culture with a winning team of purpose-driven professionals
Your key responsibilities:
- manage the development team consisting of internal and external developer and testers
- coach team members and further enhance the team competences
- improve SW development processes continuously
- create metrics for team performance and SW quality
- take state-of-the-art SW development, version control and backlog management tools into use
- work closely with project managers and provide needed SW resources to R&D projects
- budgeting and cost control
We expect you to have:
- M. Sc in SW engineering or similar
- profound knowledge of SW development and/or architecture design (preferably 10+ years' experience)
- 5+ years line manager experience
- knowledge of front end and back end development (everything between UI and databases)
- strong knowledge of Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, KANBAN, Scrumban) and DevOPS
- previous experience in heavily regulated environment; medical devices, automotive, safety critical applications or similar is an advantage
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home? Apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi, the deadline for applications is Sunday 27th of September 2020.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.