F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We are now looking for versatile software professionals to join the Strike Force team. The team is working on a high profile and fast-growing Cloud Protection solutions for medium and large enterprises. We have already built the award-winning product for Salesforce, and plan to bring new features and capabilities and expand towards other cloud SaaS platforms.
If you are interested to step into the domain of cloud security and work with cutting edge technologies, we have the job for you!
- Turn customer needs and requirements into product features and functionalities
- Lead design and implementation of new services, components and REST APIs according to functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to define, design and deliver required systems and components
- Write and update technical documentation
- Monitor and maintain the test, staging and production environments
- Constantly re-evaluate the product to improve architecture, performance and user experience
- Research and prototype new ideas, concepts and technologies
What are we looking for?
- DevOps experience and profound knowledge of building scalable and resilient web services
- Proven, production experience with AWS services such as ECR, ECS, Fargate, SQS and others
- Professional experience developing cloud-native solutions and REST APIs in C#/.NET Core
- Hands-on experience designing cloud infrastructure with AWS CloudFormation, CDK
- Experience with database technologies including relational and NoSQL systems such as MySQL DynamoDB, ElastiCache/Redis or others
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent problem solving, team working and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of automation and configuration management systems
- Good understanding of secure SDLC including threat modeling and security assessments
What will you get from us
- Being a part of the agile, ever-learning and ever-developing team
- Opportunity to build world-class cyber security products
- Challenging problems that will push you to master skills and ways of working in different areas
- Agile and DevOps way of working
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, company supported sport activities, our own gym and sauna at the premises and we even subsidize your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2014.