Senior Software Developer (iOS)
Is being end-to-end responsible of an application a threat or an opportunity for you?
Elisa now hires
Senior iOS Software Developer to work with Elisa Kirja.
We want you to have the ability to learn new things, solve problems creatively, to have strong analytical skills and have a customer-centric mindset.
- We are working with Swift, RxSwift, MVVM, Coordinator architectures, REST API.
- We apply Test Driven Development and Behavioural Driven Development.
- We use Google Analytics, Firebase Crashlytics, and CI/CD with Fastlane/Jenkins.
- We follow SCRUM agile methodology and conduct code reviews.
- The job includes naturally AppStore publishing, too :)
We are interested in hearing from people that have multi-platform know-how, or interest (we don't like putting people into boxes). You'd be working with the Elisa Kirja with perhaps emerging possibilities to jump into a future development case.
Team set up comprises iOS and Android developers, backend/fullstack developers, service/ux designer, a business team and a scrum master/production manager.
Elisa way of working is flexible, for example dailys can be done remotely. Yet it's of convenience if you're located within commuting distance of Pasila, the Elisa Headquarters.
When you apply, the process that typically follows is: a colleague will have a chat with you, then a technical test will follow, followed by an interview by the team (we reserve the right to be Agile :) ).
Interested? Have a chat with the People Manager Otso (email@example.com) and do apply as soon as possible.