Senior Software Designer, Broadband Network Solutions
Are you interested in learning about new things and seeking for future opportunities? Wish to be innovative at your work and aim at higher and better performance? Working in the broadband network industry will give you an opportunity to give of your best and feel proud of what you have created!
We are looking for a Senior Software Designer to strengthen our Software Development team at R&D in Littoinen or Tampere in Finland.
To succeed in the role, you need high motivation combined with determination and flexibility. We hope that you are a really passionate problem solver determined to achieve solutions to versatile issues. As a person you definitely are a sociable team player, but also capable to work independently.
We expect you to have at least five years of professional experience in industrial software design. We also appreciate your willingness and capability to take overall responsibility of feature implementations.
- Excellent skills of software development and architectures
- Excellent C and C++ knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and development
- Good knowledge of IP networks and technology
- Experience of agile development practices
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting and python will be seen as a benefit
- Any knowledge of DOCSIS and cable modems will be appreciated and seen as a positive feature
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
Are you interested?
Please fill in your application and the accompanying appendices on our website www.teleste.com/career-opportunities by May 20th 2018 at the latest.
For further information about the position, please contact R&D Manager Marko Vilola, tel. +358 40 8448 209, during the following times: until May 18th, each work day at 12-13.