Senior Software Architect, Elisa Viihde
We want you to be our Senior Software Architect at Elisa Viihde team. This type of a role is quite unique in a country size of Finland! In our team you will be able to provide hundreds of thousands of people with the high-quality entertainment service.
Our mission is to help consumers to discover and watch content they like. You'll get to build a truly large-scale, complex software system and use your own vision in directing its development.
Elisa Viihde applications and the backend system are developed by agile Elisa Viihde software development teams here in Elisa headquarters. Our teams are appraised for having a pleasant social environment, where people tend to stay because they simply enjoy working here. Elisa also enables a lot of freedom and flexibility in general. Elisians enjoy easiness of remote work and autonomy on when you wish to work. Our aim is to learn and to gain a fresh perspective, and this is why we warmly welcome and embrace your ideas and expertise.
What to expect?
As our Senior Software Architect you will
- be the crucial link between the business, design and tech
- make decisions on our cloud-based architecture
- develop our architecture in the long run
- coach your more junior team members
- experience on e-commerce
- great coding skills in general
- You can mentor, guide and have reviews
- You master Java or Python and know the other
- good understanding of best practices in software architecture in distributed systems
- wide knowledge of existing software components in the market
- solid communication skills and fluent English
Could you be the one? Sounds interesting? The Hiring Manager Santeri Auvinen, (email@example.com) will be happy to tell you more!