Landis+Gyr’s business is growing and therefore we are strengthening our technical support team. We are looking for a competent and experienced Senior Service Specialist with DBA knowledge into our EMEA Customer Services/Level 2 function in Finland. In this role you and the team with talented specialists provide technical customer support to customers across EMEA region.
In your role you will resolve interesting and challenging technical customer incidents related to our software and application platform. You will work in close co-operation with our Level 1 and Level 3 (R&D) teams across the EMEA organizations.
You have already proven your skills as a technical expert working in support function. To succeed in your work, you have been working with Fullstack deployments being responsible of database administration and maintenance, preferably Oracle. As we work in a truly international environment you have fluent spoken and written English language skills.
By joining Landis+Gyr you will be joining a truly global team, providing you with an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the industry’s leading experts. We provide you with various possibilities to improve your existing skill set or plan your longer-term career growth.
We offer you
• exciting and meaningful career in multicultural global environment embracing change for a greener tomorrow
• talented colleagues and high performing teams
• versatile work tasks and support for professional development
• work community where we respect each other and have open information sharing
• flexible and hybrid working model to fit individual needs
• wellbeing support including Epassi flex & lunch benefit, and preventive dental care support
• modern office space designed for our needs
If you want to be creating greener future with us, we would like to hear from you!
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
For more information, please contact Ville Heino, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 709 1314.
Please submit your application and CV latest on 6th of October 2022.