Senior Service Desk Agent, GSDStora Enso
We are looking for 2 Senior Service Desk Agents to be part of our Global Service Desk Nordic team (office location is in Ingerois), supporting our users with IT related issues. To be successful in this position you are self-motivated and customer service oriented, basic IT knowledge and troubleshooting skills are also required. One of the open positions is permanent, and the other one is a 2-year fixed term position.
A workplace for a better climate. Every day.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Our fiber-based materials are renewable, recyclable and fossil free. Our solutions offer low-carbon alternatives to products based on finite resources. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
In this role, your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure that all incoming requests and incidents are registered, categorized and prioritized correctly
- Escalate requests and incidents to respective resolver group according to the common processes
- Follow-up on tickets handled, communication with end-users or resolver teams to ensure correct resolution
- Resolve requests and incidents with resolution time within time frame agreed in the team
- Secure that IT process are followed
- Manage requests and act as contact towards internal and external service providers
- Actively monitor and pro-actively take actions to secure high availability
- Install software by request and secure that we meet license demands in all levels
- Knowledge sharing with other GSD members and instances and with other IT teams, working on building and improving Knowledge database and internal processes
What we offer
We believe that our employees are key to our success. We offer a total rewards package to engage our employees, including elements such as compensation, employee benefits, professional development, growth opportunities, recognition and wellbeing. We have different strengths in our team. You have opportunity to develop your area of strength and build your career path.
We are looking for these qualities when selecting for this role:
- Ability to speak and write fluent Finnish and English
- Ability to speak and write good Swedish seen as a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS products (latest clients, latest Office suit)
- Basic knowledge with Workstations and other client hardware
- Knowledge about network (setup, monitoring and fault handling) seen as advantage
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Knowledge of Android and IOS devices seen as advantage
- Previous work experience is seen as advantage
We would also value the following skills:
- Service minded, focus on quality and co-operation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, customer focus
- Willingness to learn and cooperate with others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
Please submit your application via our recruitment system latest by 26th August, 2022.
Questions regarding the recruitment process can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Laura Boll, email@example.com. We accept applications submitted only through our recruitment system.
What happens after you apply?
To prepare yourself for our recruitment process, please explore the page provided: https://www.https://www.storaenso.com/en/careers/applying-for-a-job storaenso.com/en/careers/applying-for-a-job
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in the pre-employment examination.
We believe diversity strengthens our competitiveness and contributes to better decision-making. Diverse working teams help us to explore different perspectives and challenge our way of thinking. We work actively to increase diversity in the workplace and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds
We believe diversity strengthens our competitiveness and contributes to better decision-making. Diverse working teams help us to explore different perspectives and challenge our way of thinking. We work actively to increase diversity in the workplace and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Stora Enso is an equal opportunity employer and follows non-discriminatory practices.
Based on the location and level of the position the normal recruitment process could in addition entail, video interview, aptitude tests, and pre-employment actions such as; background checks, references, health check-up and drug test as part of the final stages. You will be informed to what is applicable to the role during the recruitment process.