Senior Security Specialist
Telia Finland Oyj
We are looking for Senior Security Specialists to Telia Company’s CERT team to manage Cyber Security Incidents. My name is Sami Mäntyharju and I’m Head of CERT. I’m looking forward to having new inspiring people joining my great team.
Your professional target:
Have you set as your personal target to become a leading specialist in Cyber Security? Do you have proven skills and ideas on how to make security a competitive edge for a large international telecom operator? Is your mid/long target to make a change and drive cyber security to the new level?
How would your days go by in this position?
You start your day by checking the Cyber security threat updates while having breakfast and morning coffee. While travelling to the office you make an initial plan on how you will mitigate vulnerabilities and investigate incidents. When you arrive at the office you greet people with a smile on your face and when connected to the office network you gather the virtual team needed for security incident/vulnerability investigations and implementing resolutions.
At the end of the working day you use the pre booked time to review what was done, check lessons learned, give feedback to the virtual team and propose/start/take improvement actions.
After the working day while going home you leave work confident that things have gone well and you get a smile on your face while thinking of what you will do in the evening with your family or friends.
You have a strong interest in technology and a proven track record from managing either network-, mobility-, server-, cloud- or IoT-technology and you know how cybersecurity can and should be improved for technology areas in order to enable stable and long-term solutions.
As a person you enjoy challenges, problem management is in your comfort zone and you can make fast analyses from data logs with good quality. You can also manage routines though your congenital laziness is seen as seeking the solutions for the root cause and for automating reoccurring manual steps. Your colleagues praise your ability to find solutions and improvements for the ways of working.
You are quick to learn and you are not afraid to share your views and ideas. You have high ethic standards and people around you trust you and want to co-operate with you.
We expect you to have/be:
- Working experience in IT/network/mobile security domain for preferably four years or more.
- University or higher educational degree in IT, information systems, network engineering, cyber security or other relevant area.
- A focused individual who can keep several tasks running in parallel. You must be able to work under stressful conditions and be able to perform under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Excellent Swedish or Finnish skills and fluent English skills both written and spoken.
- Experience in managing and monitoring IDS, SIEM and end-point security solutions.
- Certifications in the information security area (for example GSEC, GCIH, GMON, CISM or CISSP) are considered as an advantage.
- Readiness to be part of an on-call plan and routine.
Do you find this opportunity interesting and challenging to you? Just apply! If you need to know more, call me on 00358 405134611 or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.