Senior SAP Logistics ConsultantCapgemini Finland Oy
Senior SAP Logistics Consultant
SETTLE FOR THE STATUS QUO?
OR BUILD A BETTER FUTURE?
Join our growing community as a Senior SAP Logistics Consultant with great colleagues and inspiring plus varying projects with leading client organizations! We are strengthening our local delivery capabilities and looking for a seasoned SAP Logistics Consultant who has a good understanding of business processes in the Quote-to-Cash area, and preferably also in other SAP modules like SAP Materials Management, and expertise in implementing SAP solutions. As a Senior SAP Logistics Consultant, you will be involved in the delivery of large end-to-end SAP implementations as well as significant enhancements.
About Capgemini Finland
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow. Our local expertise in cloud solutions, digital services, SAP, data and AI is backed up by a powerful global network. We believe in delivering the best solutions to our clients with a collaborative approach using cutting-edge technology. We have an active cross-country collaboration that ensures that we can tap into insights across the globe to better help our customers. You will work with our top clients in Finland, Nordics and even across Europe and be part of solutioning and delivering some of the most challenging and rewarding SAP projects.
Digital Core with S/4HANA is our key focus area. Capgemini is a global leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. We have over 25 000 SAP practitioners across the globe in 50 countries and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue to grow as a business professional by working with interesting client cases in Finland and abroad, creating relevant solutions for our clients by leveraging the latest technology. In case you end up looking to broaden your skillset and explore new areas, our advanced career framework enables a smooth transformation from SAP Application Consultant to SAP Solution Architect or Engagement Management path, as a practical example.
Whether you’re looking to open new doors or make a big impact, we have strong local presence supported by global scope, and genuine commitment to work-life balance, performance recognition and career flexibility to bring new meaning to what you love to do.
· Assuming the role of Senior Logistics Consultant on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
· Communicating effectively at all levels with the customer, preparing specifications, estimates and solution documentation
· Designing and implementing best-practice SAP Logistics solutions appropriate to customer requirements and standards
· Keeping up-to-date with SAP capabilities and latest innovations within the SAP Logistics area
· Delivering complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
· Training and mentoring younger colleagues
What are we looking from you?
For you to be successful in your role you should have solid, minimum 6 years of design and implementation experience in the form of:
· SAP SD: Pricing and Taxation, Availability check, Sales, Delivery and shipping processing, Billing, SAP GTS/Foreign trade.
· Cross module integrations and Fiori UIs
· Knowledge in other SAP modules will be an advantage
· Technical knowledge on SAP
· Preferably solid project experience and/or experience from consulting business
· Ability to operate fluently in Finnish and in English
We have flexibility in creating a suitable role for you. If you are a self-motivated strong team player, who has good analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong client interaction skills and you are looking for a new opportunity, you are at the perfect spot
What is our promise to you?
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
Our employee benefits include for example:
· Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
· Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
· Flexible working hours and remote working policy
· Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
· Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
· A tightly knit team and a culture devoted to building a sustainable and inclusive future
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application latest by 11.12.2022.
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to Olli Jääskeläinen, Head of SAP Logistics at Olli.Jaaskelainen@capgemini.com.
Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini Finland Oy muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle