Senior Sales Support Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people? Eaton manufactures 3-phase UPS devices and battery energy storage solutions for the EMEA market at our facility in Espoo. In addition to traditional UPSs we develop energy storage and hybrid UPS solutions. Our Critical Power Solutions (CPS) organization is responsible for meeting our customers’ UPS needs and expectations in EMEA. If you are passionate about solving problems and working in international environment, the CPS Sales support team is looking for you!
As a Senior Sales Support Engineer, you will be supporting Eaton’s internal country sales organizations with technical and commercial requests and acting as a bridge between (internal) customers and the factory.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a changing environment and adapts quickly while maintaining a positive attitude. You will be working in close collaboration with different stakeholders (R&D, Product Marketing, Production, Sales, Customers and Suppliers) and within our world class Technical Team in Espoo.
Your key deliverables:
- Advicing and supporting sales offices in pre-sales commercial and technical queries
- Analyzing customer requirements, writing quotations, creating supporting material and designing UPS solutions
- Acting as a technical expert and a host for customer visits, witness tests and demos
- Executing multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines on time
- Building good working relations in the team as well as other departments and locations
- Acting ethically and according to Eaton values and philosophy all the time and showing active interest in developing his/her own work, skills and competencies
What are we looking for?
- Min. B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Electrical and/or Electronic industry
- Technical knowledge on power electronics and/or three phase electrical systems and solutions
- Fluency in English and basics in Finish
- Strong work ethic
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to teamwork
- Experience on UPS technologies and assemblies is an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation
We would like to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Exciting opportunity to work with the best UPS experts in Finland and customers who are among the largest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (flexible working hours, wellness program, bonus plan, private healthcare)
- At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time