Senior Release Managers to strengthen our DevTestOps vision, Helsinki/Oulu & Copenhagen
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 17.5.2018
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior Release Manager, you will play a key role in driving the DevTestOps vision within Digital and Design organization and Nordea in general. You will be participating in this journey by planning, driving & implementing improvements in our continuous integration and deployment infrastructure and automation. Being a deployment specialist, you will participate in our Nordic Digital Banking solutions as a passionate driver for agile ways of software deployments.
In Digital and Design, we build and deliver exciting new digital solutions for our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated Nordic team that develops products and services in a bid to make Nordea a relationship bank of the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- SW release and deployment planning for exciting digital banking solutions
- Manage deployments throughout the whole delivery pipeline till production, further strengthening our DevOps vision
- Define and continuously optimize our continuous integration/deployment pipelines and processes across both our legacy and new digital solutions
- Release co-ordination between several teams within and outside Digital banking
- Stakeholder communication management
The role is based either in Helsinki, Oulu or Copenhagen. You will be part of the Release & Change Management team (Digital Channels DevTestOps), where you will have an opportunity to build the future software delivery pipeline for some most exciting digital banking solutions, with great colleagues who believe in Agile & DevOps ways of working to the core.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You’re willing to learn and adapt quickly during our transformational journey. You’re a change agent, who can foresee and resolve any potential conflicts.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in handling software release management in complex SW solutions
- Solid understanding and belief in the principles of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Hands on expertise on software configuration management tools (Git etc.), scripting languages (Python, Shell etc.,), continuous integration tools (Jenkins etc.) and deployment frameworks (Ansible etc.)
- Knowledge/experience on ITIL practices is considered as a plus
- Prior experience in rolling out solutions while working with large scale agile projects having complex cross dependencies
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 10th June 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Sandeep Puthanpurayil, email@example.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137702
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Oulu, Ulkomaat/Tanska