- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
Our client is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical company and we are now searching
Senior Recruiter (Principal Resource Specialist)
to Espoo, Finland
As an on-site recruitment consultant, you’ll get under the skin of your client, building strong relationships with management community, directly contributing to talent acquisition strategy and company’s development.
As a Senior Recruiter (Principal Resource Specialist) you will be primarily responsible for:
- full end-to-end recruitment process ensuring best-class delivery of candidates for the openings based in Finland
- facilitating interview and selection process
- building up professional relationships with the hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- leading Employer Branding, HR initiatives and process improvements projects
- producing timely and accurate management information
We are looking for an individual with proven recruitment experience, strong client facing skills and a go-getter attitude.
- track record of experience in end-to-end recruitment process management
- strong knowledge of Scandinavian recruitment market
- customer oriented, excellent communicator
- fluent English and Finnish language skills
- previous RPO or agency recruitment experience is a plus
- pharma experience would be an asset but is not a must
Please apply by registering on our website. Click on the "Hae" button to the right of this advertisement. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV document. After creating a profile you may attach multiple files.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by EK/HPL.