Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is redefining how we work and play every day. Are you reactive to the disruption every single day or are you proactive in leading the way as a progressive digital innovator? The recent pandemic has accelerated the need for new ways to transact, trade, work remotely, self-service; collaboration has never been more relevant.
Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll build it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! Learn more about us: Interactive Home
Come develop with us
At Accenture Interactive you will drive this revolution. We are the world's largest agency network who crafts digital solutions together with global clients. YOU are at the core of our attention. If you have worked with React development for 3+ years, we do not need to tell you about what you need as a good front-end developer in 2020, come and tell us instead.
- 5+ years of working experience as Frontend developer.
- 3+ years of working professionally with React as primary js framework.
- Experience with Agile practice (Scrum, Code Review, Pair programming, CI/CD, TDD, MVP).
- Feel strongly about structured and well tested code.
- Enjoy sharing your work and experience with the rest of the team.
We are inviting applications from you who is currently working in Finland and/or have the relevant permits. Intermediate Finnish skills are also required.
You might also have
- Experience of projects within e-commerce
- Insights of using multivariate testing, SEO, and web analytics
- Database knowledge within SQL, MongoDB or similar
- Experience with other JS frameworks, such as Vue or Angular.
- Understanding of emerging technologies, such as AI or XR.
- Proficient in English and good level of Finnish, both speaking and writing
- Other European languages on business level is an advantage
What is in it for you?
- We are highly innovative and hardworking people from across the world, and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career mentor.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave and health benefits
- We have team after-works, meetup groups, conferences, sport clubs; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Finland Fi.Interviews@accenture.com.