Senior QA engineer
Aktia Pankki Oyj
Aktia IT is fearless in trying new technologies and in using those to create a great customer experience. We believe that our efforts create the best digital bank and asset manager in Finland. We like team players that are ready to get their hands into tech and keep their finger on the pulse. We work with agility and see any challenge as an opportunity to improve. Are you willing to go a step further to create quality customer experiences? You might be the one we are looking for!
We are looking for a talented Senior QA engineer with an interest in banking and wealth management!
About the Senior QA engineer role
Meaningful tasks and a working environment using new technology. We are looking for a senior quality assurance engineer to join our agile development teams. In your role as a Senior QA engineer you will develop Aktia’s digital services through quality assurance for different components from UI through integrations all the way through databases. We have a wide range of applications, and you will have an impact on their quality and customer experience. As a senior QA engineer you will work for the common goals of the team, and you will plan and execute manual and automated test cases. You have an analytical mind and interest in learning and developing your skills and business understanding. You are a team player and great communicator with a passion for quality assurance.
We expect our new colleague to have
• Several years of experience in testing both manual testing and test automation
• Good knowledge of quality assurance techniques, methodologies and principals
• Experience of designing and executing E2E test scenarios
• Experience of mobile testing and performance testing
• Good understanding of test automation principals and best practices
• Familiarity with agile delivery methodologies and principals
• Experience of Robot Framework and third-party libraries, Xray and JIRA is beneficial
• Experience in CI/CD tools and container technology is beneficial
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Flexibility, patience, and resilience
In addition to significant employee benefits and a competitive salary we also offer you:
• A competent and inspired team where everybody encourages each other. We perform our work with ambition and always get down to business, whether it is a question of everyday routines or the fearless promotion of our own development ideas. At Aktia we value each and everyone’s skills and, in addition, a top manager and professional colleagues give you advice and spar you in all matters.
• Good learning and development opportunities. In your duties you have the opportunity to develop as a professional. To us a broad utilization and a continuous development of competence is everything so that we can be one step ahead as experts within the financial sector and digitalization. We want to be experts of the future that have the courage to think further. At Aktia we speak Finnish, Swedish and English, so language is no barrier for us; rather a possibility to learn a new one or refresh forgotten skills.
• Aktia’s values courageously, skillfully, together guide our actions and attitude in all circumstances. These values have big impact on how we work now and in the future!
For additional information about the task or working at Aktia, please contact Zihan Bian, preferably via email email@example.com, you can reach her during 9.-23.7 and 9.-12.8. During 26.-31.7, please contact Maximilian Wernér, preferably via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send in your application on 12 August 2021 at the latest.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via email.