Senior Project Manager
Oy Linde Gas Ab
We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Customer Engineering Services. Are you ready to take the lead?
What you will enjoy doing
- Specifying and designing gas distribution systems and application
- Project Management of customer installation projects
- Participate and lead the technical pre-sales process together with sales team to achieve the correct basis for the business decision
- Act in leading role when providing customers with solutions they need often including complex non-standard solutions needing much pre-design work
- Make the design for special products and applications offered to the customer using technical skills, product knowledge and strong personal know-how of the required solution
- Manage minor investment projects
- Assist the other groups and support sales team in technical areas
- Manage and develop contractor work, tools and applications
What makes you great
- Technical education equivalent to at least Bachelor degree (process-, mechanical- , automation or process control- engineer)
- Capability to understand, modify and create CAD drawings
- You own wide range skills and knowledge in gas industry solutions, standards, regulations and components, have experience in designing such and have proven track record in carrying out major design and installation projects in that area
- Open-minded towards new solutions and new design
- IT support system and relevant knowledge about process control systems
- Experience in gas application projects
- Capability to coach and train others also across borders as well as to manage regional projects
- Broad and change-minded, safety and quality-minded, innovative and change-minded
- Fluent in Finnish and English both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
What we offer you!
We offer a challenging job in different areas and development opportunities.
Have we inspired you? Let´s talk about it
For more information please contact:
CES Manager Finland Marcus Ekholm, +358 405 804 704
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application via our job market.