We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to our ICT team.
Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the project from planning to execution. He/she is leading global agile development team consisting of both internal and external professionals. Ongoing tasks are related to business applications development, ecommerce and digital services.
- Planning the project scope and delivery
- Running selections for required technologies and vendors
- Preparing possible vendor agreements
- Leading project team work
- Reporting to project steering team
- Participating in project way of working development (e.g. agile process and Jira)
- Contributing to ICT development as member in ICT leadership team.
Relationships and cooperation:
- Close cooperation with business management in all group companies
- Matrix team leader for project resources both internal and external
- Communication to key stakeholder across companies.
Required skills and competences:
- Commercial or technical education (min. bachelor)
- Proven track record in project manager task specially in ecommerce
- Experience in implementing agile way of working and leading an agile project
- Experience in working in a global environment
- Willingness to continuous development in way of working
- Ability to carry the responsibility independently
Work requires willingness to travel and flexibility in working hours.
For additional information, please contact Terhi Nyyssönen, CIO (+358 40 712 2082, terhi.nyyssonen (a) planmeca.com) by phone Thu 22nd Nov 9-10 or Wed 28th Nov 15-16.
Please submit your application and CV with salary request via the link below by 11th December 2018.
Plandent Oy is a full-service dental supply company that provides dental practices and laboratories with equipment, instruments, and materials, as well as installation and maintenance services. Plandent Oy is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Plandent Division is part of the Planmeca Group, whose parent company Planmeca Oy is one of the world's largest dental equipment manufacturers with products distributed in over 120 countries worldwide. The company is a global leader in many fields of dental technology, with a product range covering digital dental units, world-class 2D and 3D imaging devices and comprehensive software solutions. With a strong commitment to pioneering innovations and design, Planmeca is the largest privately held company in its field. The Planmeca Group reached a turnover of approximately EUR 703 million in 2017 and employs nearly 2,750 people worldwide.