Senior Project Manager & Software Project Manager
Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 90 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager and Software Project Manager to join our team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be leading versatile product development projects (SW&HW) and having end-to-end responsibility for concept design, planning, execution and meeting quality, schedule and cost targets. You will also participate in developing Evondos project management culture, disciplines and processes. Most of the projects will be focusing on product and service development of advanced robotics, AI and web technologies. Understanding of software and hardware development methods is crucial and technical background is required.
As a Software Project Manager, you will take project management responsibility for Evondos software projects and having very similar role with the Senior Project Manager position.
The Senior Project Manager and Software Project Manager will be reporting to CTO and are located in Salo or Helsinki with remote working possibility.
We offer you:
- opportunity to join exceptional growth moment in Finnish healthtech company
- possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- meaningful job with a true social impact
- opportunity for personal growth and developing your capabilities
- chance to work in a value-based organizational culture with a winning team of purpose-driven professionals
Your key responsibilities:
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Participate in establishing project management practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to mature these capabilities for the organization
We expect you to have:
- Excellent project management and leadership skills and at least 5 years' experience of leading challenging product development projects
- Proven success in providing on site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Understanding of SW/HW development and agile SW development methods
- Understanding of project finance
- previous experience in heavily regulated environment; medical devices, automotive, safety critical applications or similar is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory. Fluent spoken Finnish is an advantage.
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home? Apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi, the deadline for applications is Sunday 27th of September 2020.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.