Senior Project Manager (Helsinki, Tampere)
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager for Elisa into our Project Management team. Our team's focus is on both Production unit and Elisa wide projects. The position is located in Helsinki/Tampere, Finland and it is full-time and permanent.
Senior project manager is responsible for running the most challenging and complex projects, and leading the project to the right course.
- An academic degree: M.Sc. in engineering and/or business.
- Excellent written and oral language skills in both English and Finnish.
- At least 5 years of business applications related project management experience in level with solid track record in driving challenging projects successfully.
We expect you to have:
- Proven IT project skills (software and/or application development & deployment).
- Skills to master the cooperation with steering group to keep the project on track.
- Superb interpersonal skills and fluent communication from experts to executive level.
- Leadership skills to get things done as a team.
We hope that you are:
- Systematic and you have exceptional skills to plan and manage complex entities.
- Customer-oriented and understand business needs.
- Able to manage the pressures exerted by stakeholders.
Experience in versatile projects in technology sector as an asset. Operations management knowledge and process industrialization skills are a big plus. We appreciate understanding a bit of architecture and hands-on experience in IT development as well. No, you will not need to program yourself, we already have smart IT specialists.
We offer a possibility to be part of a great team of professionals. Elisa has been nominated multiple times as one of the best places to work in Finland. We constantly develop our ways of working and warmly welcome good ideas.
We have flexible working conditions, the endless learning opportunities and the friendly culture, among other awesome things.
Sounds like your cup of tea? Send us an application as soon as possible. The interviews start immediately, and we’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
For questions or further discussion, don't hesitate to get in touch with Virpi Ruoti, Head of Project Management at (tel. +358 50 506 5047, virpi.ruoti at elisa.fi, on vacation during 5.7.- 1.8.)
- Thu 27.05.2021: 15.00-17.00
- Tue 01.06.2021: 9.30-11.20
- Mon 02.08.2021: 14.00-16.00
We will perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which in turn requires having been a resident of Finland for a good number of years before the security clearance can be done.
P.S. You can also take a peek at #elisalainen on Instagram to see what everyday life looks like for an Elisian.