Senior Product Manager - Connected Retail
Zalando Finland Oy
As our Senior Product Manager you will contribute to further development and growth of Connected Retail unit, a start up within Zalando. Our Connected Retail team is on a mission to connect 640.000 brick and mortar stores to Zalando with the aim to make omnichannel work. Therefore this is a chance to have a real impact on the way consumers experience and participate in the fashion ecosystem by building something completely new that is tangible and significant for our customers.
You will provide excellent quality product solutions for the partners, aligned with the high standards of Zalando platform. You will be working with a talented team of designers and engineers to discover, define, design and deliver seamless convenience to the consumer with unmatched customer experience, leading to high satisfaction results.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Being responsible of product strategy. You contribute ideas based on a solid understanding of the existing product strategy, customer needs / problems and Zalando’s company strategy.
- Own the product backlog together with the engineering team and ensure that the engineering team has sufficient customer and business context.
- Interact with our clients and internal stakeholders to define the right problems to solve and manage the communication between them and the engineering team.
- Collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data (e.g. analyze user comments, Google Analytics data) independently to identify the most relevant problems to solve in order to achieve the defined objectives.
- You document product requirements and prioritize stories for next 2-3 sprints with minimum guidance. You track the development of defined product KPIs, solicit feedback from stakeholders and customers / users, and actively inform the teams about their impact.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Product Methodologies: You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize requests and deliverables according to the company’s overall strategy and goals. You have experience in agile software development methodologies and are familiar with Scrum, Kanban or other lean software development workflows. You know how to define a product roadmap and have experience in working with stakeholders on delivering the expected business benefits.
- Analytical Skills: You are skilled in prioritising the product backlog based on qualitative and quantitative data. Experience with Google Analytics and SQL is a plus.
- Customer focus: You have strong customer and service orientation and always keep customer and client perspectives in mind.
- Communication: Fluent in English. German or any other Central European language is a plus.
- Team Spirit: Our team is important to us and we are looking to have a great team player to join us.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.