SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
Kämp Collection Hotels
We are hiring for the Finnish market, A SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST to join our Nordic Strategic Procurement Team. You will be responsible for the sourcing and procurement of direct as well for indirect categories for our hotels in Finland. As an individual contributor you will develop a work with key stakeholders internally and externally to build relationships to increase strategic sourcing activity and develop category strategies within the company.
Duties will include managing RFx events, evaluations, negotiations, spend/market analytics, contracts and supplier performance/analysis.
Your main tasks
- Build commercial expertise on the supplier market to understand cost drivers and secure good procurement agreements.
- Be a procurement professional and resource person for the company's operating organization and analyse & plan procurement activities, based on needs.
- Develop category and sourcing strategies
- Implement procurement processes and negotiations
- Own and develop contracts with suppliers and follow up on these, based on Nordic Choice Hotels policy/strategy
- Manage the category portfolio according to defined goals and KPIs (eg cost savings, contract coverage, contract loyalty)
- Ensure sufficient involvement of policy makers to ensure that recommendations are accepted and implemented. It is expected to maintain close contact with the relevant academic environments.
Who You Are
- You have previous sourcing experience within the field of procurement.
- Knowledge & experience in F&B/hotel industry is a plus but not a must.
- You can manage RFx processes independently.
- Able to identify patterns in data that reveals risks or opportunities.
- You are self-driven, curious and have the ability to identify the need for proactivity.
- You are service minded and motivated by helping people as well as a teamplayer.
- You have brought structure into ambiguous situations before
We will offer you an interesting front-row spot in the heart of hotel and restaurant business in the centre of Helsinki. Some travelling is required.
Did we catch your interest? Please submit your application with the link provided as soon as possible but no later than 23.2.2020.
For further information about this position, please contact The Head of Procurement Sweden Anders Jonsson, tel. +46 705 680 997 or People & Culture Manager Finland: Eveliina Ihalainen +358 405391228.