(Senior) Process Modelling Engineer
Kemira is a global company providing solutions, chemicals and expertise to water intensive industries around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are looking for a research-oriented (Senior) Process Modelling Engineer for our Global R&D, Process Development and Control & Monitoring team. You will work in R&D projects as modelling expert to support the development and optimization of chemical manufacturing processes.
What we offer:
- Safe and engaging work environment that enables you to perform to your full potential
- Insight to an industry where understanding chemical processes is an essential part of success
- Great colleagues, expertise and excellent facilities
- Work in a global, Finnish company that is committed to innovation, cares for people and environment, and is dedicated to customer success
What you need:
- MSc or PhD degree in chemical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in chemical manufacturing processes
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in physicochemical process modelling and relevant modelling tools (e.g. Aspen, gPROMS, Matlab etc)
- Experience in physical property and kinetic lab experiments is beneficial
- Experience in project management is beneficial
- Willingness and capability to take responsibility and influence in an international context
- Good communication skills in English, Finnish is a benefit
The position is located in Kemira Espoo R&D center.
For more information, please contact Manager, PDCM Anna Rautio by email email@example.com or by phone +358 41 448 4118 on 17.3.2020 between 14:00-15:00.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectation no later than 29.3.2020 in www.kemira.com/careers.