Senior Process Engineer
Kemira is a global company providing solutions, chemicals and expertise to water intensive industries around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are looking for a research-oriented (Senior) Process Engineer for our Global R&D, Process Development and Control & Monitoring team. You will contribute as a process expert to R&D projects for the development, piloting and optimization of manufacturing processes.
What we offer:
- Safe and engaging work environment that enables you to perform to your full potential
- Insight to an industry where understanding chemical processes is an essential part of success
- Great colleagues, expertise and excellent facilities
- Work in a global, Finnish company that is committed to innovation, cares for people and environment, and is dedicated to customer success
What you need:
- Degree in chemical engineering (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in chemical production processes and piloting
- Experience in project management, process automation and managing contractors is beneficial
- Willingness to take responsibility and ability to learn and apply new things fast
- Safe and precise attitude with a positive mindset
- Good communication and reporting skills in Finnish and English
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira.
The position is located in Kemira Espoo R&D center.
For more information, please contact Manager, PDCM Anna Rautio by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 41 448 4118 on 18.5.2018 between 14:00-15:00 or on 23.5.2018 between 9:00-10:00.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectation no later than 27.5.2018 at www.kemira.com/careers, Apply Now.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1135977
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo