Senior Privacy Specialist
We are looking for a Senior Privacy Specialist to join our team
This is a great opportunity to continue a career in the world of privacy/data protection, and develop expertise in one of the hottest and fastest-growing fields of business. We are looking for Senior Privacy Specialist to help our customers implement privacy/data protection in their products, services and processes.
- Working with global customers and solving their privacy problems.
- Leading and taking ownership of customer relationship teams and projects.
- Supporting the team ́s success with his/her own expertise.
- Initiating, managing and tracking internal/external development projects.
- Taking personal and team privacy expertise to the next level.
- A true opportunity to develop your expertise towards internationally recognised privacy and data protection expert.
- The opportunity to work with global customers in defining privacy and data protection in high-end digital environments.
- Networking and interacting opportunities with top experts in the privacy field.
- Competitive benefits including lunch and sports vouchers, healthcare, top-notch work equipment and ergonomics. At our office we have PS4 gaming and lounge area and refreshments.
- A fun, positive and dynamic atmosphere of a growth company together with a front row seat into one of today’s fastest-growing fields of business!
Success in this position requires:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Law, Social Sciences, Business, Technology/Engineering).
- Minimum 3-5 years of privacy professional experience, applicable certification, e.g. CIPP/E, CIPM and/or CIPT is an advantage.
- Strong proven experience and deep understanding of privacy and data protection law. Knowledge of data analytics and/or data security is an advantage.
- Capability to bring up new ideas and propose alternative solutions.
- Excellent social, communication, and leadership skills.
- Excellent working proficiency in written and spoken English and Finnish.
Also, we value:
- Getting things done (GTD) -attitude.
- Capability to work independently and in teams.
- Passion for growing in your position
Our head office locates in Leppävaara, Espoo just a few minutes away from the train and bus station. The starting date for the position is upon agreement, preferable at the March at the latest.
To apply, please submit your CV/Resume and cover letter with your salary requirement in PDF-format via the link provided by the 16 th of February 2021. Please recognise that we can make decisions also before the application deadline if we find a candidate suitable for this position.
See more about Privaon on LinkedIn, Twitter and web pages.