Senior Network engineer
Euroclear Finland Oy
Euroclear Finland is developing and maintaining IT services to meet new and changing customer demands and new regulations in the financial area. We will also aim to automate and further modernize older platforms parts by implementing modern standard software packages.
We are currently looking for
Senior Network engineer
to be based in Kamppi, Helsinki.
You will be an important team member in the production support and Technology team and participate into production upgrades, including incident, troubleshooting, and resolution. One of your main responsibility is to work together with our Service provider network experts related to Infra lifecycle management tasks. You will also manage & monitor other key Euroclear Finland network service provider’s performance against agreed Service level Agreements. In other words, you will have a technical project manager role in infrastructure implementations making our infrastructure easy to manage.
We are not looking only for pure network expert, but person who is willing to work on other technical domains and probably has already knowledge of Linux as operating system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration and relationship management with Euroclear network team
- Participating to network incidents and problem issues
- Onboarding new clients to EFI’s private network
- Assess and support change management
- Architecture and security design on the network domain
- Datacenter infra evolution planning and optimization from Network domain point of view
- Network capacity planning e.g. proactive optimization based on used capacity and business roadmap
- Application and infrastructure development project support e.g. firewall openings, network design etc.
- Documentation e.g. creating technical guidelines and instructions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a position of Network Engineer
- Minimum education level: Bachelor of technology
- Experience in MPLS network, Firewalls, network maintenance and monitoring, and Virtual network functions and Software defined network experience
- IP/MPLS knowledge
- Cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience in Cisco network device deployment, configuration and management
- Experience in 24/7 business critical systems
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Knowledge of various tools used in our Infra is advance:
- Palo Alto
- F5 products
- A communicative and outgoing attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
- A skilled team player as well as ability to work independently
- You write and speak fluent English and Finnish
Why join us?
We offer an exciting position and great opportunity to improve your current experience but also to develop both your personal and professional skills within our international IT function in a global company. Our IT team is passionate about new technical challenges and aim at improving current infrastructure continuously. Our working model is agile based and organization has low hierarchy to make sure each employee’s voice can be heard.
We are centrally located in the Helsinki city center at Kamppi mall with excellent availability of transportation and other services.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV including salary request via www.jobs.euroclear.com on 26.11.2019 at the latest. We will review the applications and start interviewing during the application period, so don’t hesitate to apply quickly.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information, please contact Head of CT Technology services Mika Kulmakorpi mika.kulmakorpi(@)Euroclear.eu.