Senior Microsoft Technologies DevOps Engineer for System Team
Aktia Pankki Oyj
Aktia IT is fearless in trying new technologies and using those to create great customer experiences. We believe that our efforts are creating the best digital bank and asset manager in Finland. We like team players that are ready to get their hands into tech and keep their finger on the pulse. We work with agility and see any challenge as an opportunity to improve. Are you willing to go a step further to ensure development and operations tasks run without friction and with ease? You might be the one we are looking for!
As a DevOps Engineer you will be a part of Aktia’s System Team that provides support, guidance and solutions to our various development and operations-oriented teams working with Microsoft technologies. We work with a lot with many Microsoft products and we aim to streamline development, deployment, testing, monitoring and operations from start to end of life.
As a DevOps Engineer, we expect you to be familiar with the entire development and operations cycle and have concrete experience in supporting automatization of repeating tasks, providing visibility and simplifying the development and operations process activities. We want our DevOps Engineer to have good knowledge of development activities with .NET framework, know MSSQL database, have knowledge of workflow orchestration methodologies/tool(s), preferably have hands-on experience with using a cloud provider in the context of application development. Our DevOps Engineer also know the basics in identity and access management, and also a little bit about the networks side. We assume that DevOps mentality and coaching is something that is natural to you and you are eager to share your enthusiasm and skills with our teams!
We will offer you a comfortable working environment where the competence of each employee is valued. Your main place of work is Helsinki and we are also offering you the possibility for partial remote work.
We expect our new colleague to have
- Vast experience of Microsoft technologies from DevOps vantage point on some of the following
- MSSQL databases
- .NET development (ASP.NET and/or Core)
- Any file orchestrator solution
- Windows OS
- Developer perspective, everything as code mindset
- Solution oriented attitude towards challenges
In addition to significant employee benefits and a competitive salary we are offering you:
- A competent and inspired team where everybody is encouraging each other. We perform our work with ambition and always get down to business, whether it is a question of everyday routines or the fearless promotion of our own development ideas. At Aktia we value each and everyone’s skills and, in addition, a top manager and professional colleagues give you advice and spar you in all matters.
- Good learning and development opportunities. In your duties you can develop as a professional. Broad utilization and a continuous development of competence is everything for us. We will be one step ahead within the financial sector and digitalization – we want to be experts of the future that have the courage to think further.
If you are interested and want to hear more, please contact Mikko Mättö 20 September 2020 at the latest. Please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 50 5957 112.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.